Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm a New Soul....Living in this Strange World..

Finding Myself Making Every Possible Mistake...

Well...

Where do I start. I'm finding myself needing to keep away from most these days. With much confidence than ever before, I feel that me - time, is the only time that I deserve. And I don't think I'm learning it through my own selfish reasons. Because my own selfish reasons wants everyone to be in my time and fulfill my selfish needs. No..My realization comes from the fact that everyone is making sure that they take care of themselves..that they do what they need to do for themselves...

It makes me aware of what i'm doing..and why I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing...which is paying less attention to everyone else..and being more to myself..and taking care of me.

So even when it is tempting to hang out with so and so and do this for so and so..I am going to make a conscious decision to decide if I have taken care of what I need to for myself first, if yes...then I'll give my time and attention away. If not, its best to do for ME.

And it hurts..cause I don't think it is my natural nature to do this. I want to be apart of everyone's ( who is important to me) lives. But I can't. And I won't be happy with a constant push of ME away...by them and by me.

No comments: