Black Hair Care Tips
(I got these from a book I read in Barnes and Noble)
Side Note: This is for relaxed hair
1. Drink Lots of Water
2. Take Vitamins
3. Check your Shampoo
- your shampoo Ph level should be between 4.5-5.5,
-Ph levels for shampoo shouldn't go over 6
4. Consider switching to Lye Relaxers
5. "Touch Ups" should be no less than 8 weeks apart.
6. Allow your New Growth to grow 1-1 1/2 inches before touch ups.
7. DEEP CONDITIONING IS THE KEY ELEMENT TO HEALTHY HAIR
More to come as I keep up with a better hair regime. :)