Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FAKIN' THROUGH

I AM FAKIN' THROUGH THIS PROJECT.

I am totally fronting on knowing how to create websites.
And here I am trying to create a website for this business for some dough.
The things we gotta do. I guess i have to call this my side hussle. ha.

But i don't know what i'm doin'
I got a little photo editing experience, but thats it.
Not websites. Htxzml..ha

Well im spending 4 hours trying to figure out how to create this thing,
when just 20 minutes ago i finally finished.
It took me 4 hours to finish bullshitting like i know what i'm doing,
and 20 minutes to seek help and create a masterpiece.lol.

Although this rambling may make no sense.
Here is the point of my daily lesson learned.

No need to work harder than you really have to.
Especially for money.
Night:)

No comments: