Thursday, February 12, 2009

Workin' Time & Thursday Weigh-In is 148.8

Can't Believe I'd be excited to go to Work tomorrow...but I really am.
In this time of Recession..I've been out of work for the past 2 weeks.
Been trying to keep myself busy.
Instead, i've been making myself go crazy!!

I got an assignment from the temp agency to work in a doc's office, so now i'll have some medical experience under my belt.

Along with that, i'll be going to the infamous theater for some low-pay, but good time.

~~~~~~~

So now that i'll be working again for a lil bit.
I want to start focusing on my workout regimen.

So my ultimate goal is to be in dance classes all week.
But its not very affordable, so i'm going to try out my fitness dvds.
I have several exercise dvds in my possession.
But the Slim in 6 collection is the only one I remember seeing results with.
However, I get bored so easily! So I will have to conquer that milestone when i get to it.

I haven't come up with a complete routine. But I think I'm just going to simply start with something.
Exercise 4x a week
w/slim in 6 video

Mon Tues Thurs & Fri Morning push-ups - every morning

This lady has been on her fitness journey, and she is my inspiration..



I'm sure I will add a bunch of things as I go, but at least, I need to start. :)

148.8 and feelin' fabulous

No comments: