Tuesday, March 3, 2009

pcos

my weight gain has reached an all time high.
i'm sure its from neglect.
rarely eating in the days.
and only eating till late.
....But now i've discovered that my PCOS is bothering me.

PCOS

Polycystic Cystic Ovary Syndrome

Most ladies might you have PCOS?

if you are over age 18 and still have acne, weight gain, more than usual hair growth, and irregular periods... you might have PCOS.

How to get rid of it?
You can't.

What is all of it about? Where it comes from?
Beats me.

But I've got it.
And many other women do...and don't know...Ask your doctor ;(

***
I guess its time for me to get into this fitness regimen like ...whoa.

1 comment:

M. Tylar said...

I've got it! And it sucks!

Wanna go on the "F U Ovaries" diet with me?

Oh btw, got the acai suppliments!