Monday, April 27, 2009

Beyonce Obsessed

I remember so vividly my post on how Obsessed I am with Beyonce.

It's even funnier how her latest movie is called..."OBSESSED"! hEYY. haha



oK. So still not an Emmy Award Winning Actress, but Beyonce is on her way. I respect her because she keeps testing herself and adding more talents to her already long list of them. Obsessed was a pretty predictable movie, but entertaining nonetheless. I am so happy i got to see it on my bday. Beyonce kicked ass in this movie. In fact, all the characters were well written in, and each actor did give life to the entire project.





Derek Charles, a successful asset manager who has just received a huge promotion, is blissfully happy in his career and in his marriage to the beautiful Beth. But when Lisa, a temp worker, starts stalking Derek, everything he's worked so hard for, are placed in jeopardy.


She looks absolutely stunning in her movie premiere dress.

1 comment:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

I liked it too! My Boyfriend and I were so into it, in fact the whole theatre was.