Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hair Reggie...


Since the weather is a changin' Along with just new additions to my own schedule..i'm gonna have to whip myself up with a new reggie.

So far so good on what I have been doing, tho the last two weeks have whizzed by and i've barely even checked in on my hair ..just washing when i'm supposed ta, dc-ing, and bunning.

I wanna learn about some things I can mix in with my products. So this will be my new focus on my next reggie update..
Will Soon Figure this out!






***

Another Product Review!

I'm slowly becoming an Herbal Essence Lover
Actually I already am there...!
I just love their products and now to add to my fav conditioners in rotation is

Hello Hydration!



what they say:
i'm deliciously hydrating. give your dry hair a drink with my moisturizing conditioner. i say you can never get too much of a good thing. so say "hello" to a deep dousing of lush hydration with my rich formula fused with moisturizers, orchids & coconut milk. drink up and replenish your hair's much needed moisture. it's time to be reunited with manageable, silky, smooth hair.

what i say:
yes yes yes! love it. This conditioner moisturizes my hair so beautifully. What I really like about this product is the shine that comes with it. After a roller set i couldn't stop swanging just to see it glisten. it was a good day..

*The difference between "Hello Hydration" and the "Reconditioning Conditioner" on my hair is that the Reconditioning is moisturizing too, but it really strengthens my hair and has a great slip. Hello Hydration is great for the shine and moisture..but becareful not too over moisturize..its easy to do that with Hello Hydration




No comments: