Welcome to the first post of BODYLOVE... this will be a series of post featuring one of your favorite body parts and learning how to love it..embrace it..and how to maintain its loveliness...lol. I am excited to start the bodylove series. I believe that too many girls like myself ...only realize the beauty in others..but have never taken the time to find the same within themselves. If you are one of us.. I welcome you to bodylove...where we let go of the pain and invite ourselves to love in a deeper way...
The Lips ARE assigned the three-fold duty of
....expressing the thoughts and feelings to the sight by means of their motions
....modifying and articulating the voice, and thus communicating the activities of the mind to the ear;
....receiving and drawing in the food by which the body is nourished
What I love about the lips are their soft, pouty, puffy look. They are an erogenous zone of the body because of the many sensitive nerve endings..which makes lips so perfect for their 4th duty...kissing..
And if you want Kissably soft, beautiful, and functional LIPS..please raise your hand!
5 ways to get on the path to beautiful lips today....
1. Brush your teeth so that they are pearly white. White teeth always compliments the lips.
2. Exfoliate your lips by mixing a pinch of sugar with about a drop of water. Rub the sugar water on the lips and rinse it off. Your lips will be perfect and soft. Be sure to put on a moisturizing lip balm or lipstick afterward so your lips don't dry out.
3. Put on a moisturizer or chap stick to make your lips soft. This is very important because if you do not do this, the cosmetics you apply can dehydrate your lips and make them crack or peel. Also if it's cold outside, use a chap stick not based on water (aqua), as the water will freeze!!!
4. Dab Vitamine E oil on them at night.
5. Grab your favorite color lipstick and go!