Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm not Feeling Myself...

Last night.. i had... a weak moment.

Texted the guy.
He answered back.
Said he wanted to talk.
Talked to him for a little bit....and felt overwhelmingly disappointed.

Something about not talking to him for over 3 days..would make you think that he might be interested in whats going on with u....but is he?
Something about not talking to him for over 3 days..would make you think that he might be interested in being happy to hear from you and speak..but was he?
More and more....I know. I don't just feel...that things are not right.
But, I want them to be right sooo badly.

I just don't feel it. I don't see it.
He wants to get back together.
But I refuse to do this to myself...if I am already seeing the same things that I saw when we broke up.

He invited me to his graduation...which is in two weeks.
I've decided many things...that I must live by...in order to keep me sane.
One,I will not call him until the day of...and I will not accept his calls or texts.
TwoI will not stay on the phone with him when I do have to speak about the logistics of the graduation. I will get through the business...then tell him I have to go.
ThreeI will NOT sleep with him when I get up there.

No comments: