Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weight loss Diary 144.2.....22.2lbs to go..oh boy

Sooooooooooooooooooo

I gained 2lbs this week. Not too good eh?

Yeah, I kinda felt that coming... a lot of slip ups with chocolate brownies, coffee drinks, fast food...
And only ONE trip to the gym.

This week, was not too good. But, I did get a new fitness magazine!...I sorta have an addiction to buying these...it was only $2! And I found a BUNCH of things that I'm gonna try out for this week coming. So, since i'm gained 2lbs..and have 2 weeks left for headshots, I'm gonna have to kick my ass a little this week.

Despite all the emotional issues that I will come in contact with... it is IMPORTANT..that I get myself together for these headshots!!! They are too expensive..to not have me looking fabulous! YA DIG?

So, for the next two weeks till headshot day, i'm gonna step it up a notch. Tonight.. I will plan out my workouts along with my workschedule...and I will also plan out my meals...

I'm not sure... if I can make it to 8 lbs in 2 weeks! That sounds like unhealthy weightloss..and thats not what I want....BUT, I will make my goal to be under 140 for this headshot session. Hopefully...there might be a difference within my face..atleast... I hope! EEEkkk gots!.

No comments: