Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MY BIG PIMPLE..AND ASHANTI

Today i woke up with the BIGGEST PIMPLE EVER ON MY CHIN. AND ITS GROSS..I CANNOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE UNTIL ITS DEAD!!!!


I have always had an issue with my skin.. its so gross..i can't even figure out why it gets so bad. But, its been a problem forever! I wish there was some kind of magic formula that would just get it to vanish!

Well, i think this came from my pillowcases...so i'll be cleaning those tomorrow on my day off...OR it could be that I have been using these facial kits from my Professor's house..and they are making me break-out. So... we'll just have to see.....UGHHHHHYUCCHHHH!!! LOL.

ASHANTI

So.. Here is a cute interview with Ashanti..For many reasons..I always want to just hate on her..but..this interview makes her look cute. She's just a girl trying to make it...you can't blame her for that...:)

No comments: