Thursday, October 2, 2008

I WAS GONNA MAKE ANOTHER WEBSITE BUT...

I was gonna make another website..

but who's really reading anyways?

I was gonna go out to my friends house and watch the debate...

but im sick and two trains and bus ain't gonna make me feel better.

I was gonna blog about JHUD. AND PUNK...

but..i don't want to diss love. He was a really good guy...and i'm glad that they found love.

I was gonna go out for a run...

but its 8pm and i live in brooklyn. Running can begin tomorrow.

I was gonna commend jay-z for settling down...

but part of me is disgusted that his "good" life of sin now continues with stating how he wants to impregnate a fun, sexy classy icon. She's only 26...what were YOU doing at 26? Gimme a break..and let her go.

I feel sicky poo.

1 comment:

Muze said...

i must have missed something.

when did jay-z say that?

and smile girl. lol.