Monday, November 24, 2008

SASHA FIERCE **review


While the New Album "I AM....SASHA FIERCE" may be hated by some music lovers...
I kinda like it:)


Here are some of my favs.

"HALO"


This is Pop music for sure. But I love it. A lot of her chorus lyrics in this album are like anthems like this one; very simple and repeated. The song is tough. I dedicate the lyrics to my BF :)

"DIVA"



THIS IS THE ANTHEM OF 2009. YA HUURRD.

"AVE MARIA"


This is beautiful. I love the concept of placing "Ave maria" melody in this song. She sounds gorgeous in the end repeats of "Ave maria". A Bonus track of her singing the full version of "Ave Maria" would've been sweeter.

"EGO"



Sweet n cute.

"Disappear"



This probably won't be a single. But its intimate and there's a lot she's saying here. It hits home for me.

"VIDEOPHONE"


Heeeyyy




No comments: