Monday, November 10, 2008

UPDATE...d


So, i'm totally DONE WITH STARBUCKS. Lemme tell you how this ish went down...
I was tired..Working an 8 hour shift at a coffee house can be grueling. But, I do my job. Maybe i do complain far too much. But when its time to get dirty...I'm on the GRind.

This crazy...blonde woman comes in demanding some coffee. I give her what she asks for. She gets upset and says it isn't. So..I turn around..and begin to do it over. She stops me and gets upset because I have to throw away the first cup! -----Environmentalist-----And starts crying about how its not right to dispose of cups like that. And starts saying she wants her "freaking" coffee. So I give it to her..and step away...cuz that was OH too Dramatic. I take in breaths and start cussing her out! Hell yeah!! ---wouldn't u? But I did not say it to her face! I said it under my breath...Well the Bitch Heard Anyway...and there goes..a good day GONE Bad. She starts crying and scolding me. She calls me an "under-paid..overthecounter person" (at that time I was kind of hurt...but She's Right! Underpaid is truth.) and then proceeds to call the store and bitch and cry to my manager. Who in turn tells me how Disappointed in me she is..and how I'm getting a Final Write-up! DRAMA! Then she tells me how she has been spit on and yelled at... and yada yada...and says how We are PAID(?..!) to deal with THAT! mE? "BULLSHIT. I get paid 8.75 an hour to SERVE COFFEE BITCH!!!" aND Thats how it ended....

Well not quite that way...but, I did disagree with her. And I requested my two weeks in that moment. Mainly because, I'm tired of hearing myself bitching about this job. It doesn't pay enough for the pain to work there (5:15am arrival?!--fucking Bathroom Attendant?!) and I'm a College Graduate. I just felt like I was gonna shrivel up and die..if I continued to stay there. I had to go. I'm sorry...I just couldn't do it anymore...


Can YOU SAY....BARACK OBAMA??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My father called me on Nov. 4th, Just as Obama was Officially Announced President! And Let me tell you...I was wowed! Years of growing up and being "learned" about the history of my people. Years of understanding the whys of my ethnic status in this country..And now, the ultimate sign of Change has happened! My father reminded me, that I was now witnessing my first piece of history. And its true! This will be in the history Books, for my babies and grands to read. And this time, I'll be able to say...I lived through it. I saw it, and I am a Witness to Glory!

I don't care what everyone else thinks. If some people are still feeling angst about this...I say. Lets Support Ya'll! I believe Mr. Obama is not Jesus! And I do recognize that he is human...a human walking into a ruthless job. So, I say....Do the Best You Can Obama! I'm gonna be your supporter through the storm and through the good times! I believe in what you believe in. And thats why I'm by your side.







I'M SO HYPED ABOUT......

SASHA FIERCE!With the new album of Beyonce's comes into myself..a new inspiration. To stop all the crying..and GET INTO ACTION! If you can't take the Heat...Get Out O' the Kitch! Baby...

No comments: