Saturday, May 9, 2009

Celebs...



ASHANTI
will be playing the role of "Dorothy" in the City Center Production of
THE WIZ
this summer. I did get the chance to audition for this and it was a good experience.
I have mixed feeling about Ashanti in this role..but it does make sense that she would be picked for it. I do plan to go see her and will let you know how it goes!

Either way..she is looking fab in this outfit. I love this shade of green! And the shoes are hott!



This Long Island Girl is doing her thang in the music and theater biz... i'm sure she'll ROCK the stage..!! I just hope to join her one day :)


***

RIH-RIH?
ohhh boy.

So Rihanna has been getting busy with the photo takin' and now she's all out on blast.

As far as I know..Rihanna has been caught w/NUDE Photos!
But, i feel for her.. i think a girl should be able to have fun w/o people sneaking in, stealing, and showing them to the world.

Unless the chic did it purposely...then she's a real LOONEYbin.
Oh well... I mean at least its not a freakin' sex vid!
Nude pics can be artistic..eh?
Now every guy in America will hav reason to drool over their compubox once again
..including my own!
Get em rih rih...love the nipple ring;) ..hahaha

1 comment:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Pretty! & Happy Mother's Day to you Sweetie.