Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In the Midst of it All




My Compu-Box is experiencing some serious technical difficulties..though blogging will still occur when I can...

Lately, the economy has been bringing quite a challenge when it comes to finding a new job!! Yeeesshhh. Today..I could have stayed home and moped a lil more but I went out handed out some resumes, shook a few hands and started planning...


********

If you are experiencing downtime during these economic times..I encourage you to take a step outside. Even if you've got nothing to do..take the time to enjoy the weather, meet some new people, take a walk in your neighborhood...or visit the library (its such a peaceful place!)

Treat these times as a time of reflection ...to slow down and figure out what really matters to you! :) Happy Hunting



No comments: