Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What Works


POSITIVELY RADIANT® DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15
With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits Include: SPF 15 UVA/UVB sunscreen, oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic



Today I am dedicating myself to some positivity... I need to otherwise I might freakin' lose it from frustration!





Anyways,





My skin has always been a problem for me...haha there is negativity..but there's more...


I discovered Aveeno Moisturizer months ago. And this specific moisturizer has helped my acne prone skin of 10+ years to finally feel what it really means to be happy healthy skin! This stuff keeps everything moisturized without having shine (for oily skins). Also it leaves your skin looking even and there's a slight glowly look. Its beautiful! even better..it includes SPF 15 Sunscreen. This is a staple for me.

No comments: