Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Todays Rants...Get me Positive again!

I'm sooo frustrated with this stretch! I'm still stretching wayy past 10 weeks now. I must do my relaxer this week! I'll be 12 weeks post. I'm super frustrated because I can't find the new moisturizer that i recently bought: HE LTR. We recently moved and everything is still not together! I've been going through my past days just applying coconut oil braiding, bunning, and praying that everything will stay tamed down! ahhh! lol as soon as i get a few free hours to myself..self-relaxing will commence..lol.



~~~

Now for positive moments of truth :)


i am having a lot of problems trying to find products that are easy and simple to add to my hair regimen. Honestly, I can only say that one product has made me happy so far and does its job well! That is the VO5 Moisture Milk Strawberries and Creme. It smells soooo good once washed in my hair. It gets my new growth happy and soft in the shower. Its ver liquidy which is great for co-washing! I always have problems trying to get my HE conditioners all over my scalp for a real co-wash..but nothing spreads and feels as clean as my cheapy VO5!

No comments: