Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fashion Inspiration



Im not realli sure what Teyana Taylor's profession is... is she a singer? actress? model?
Either way..her look is really standing out these days. Before I can even talk about the clothes..the hair is phenomenal! I do plan to go natural in the near future..and this hair look is already what Im striving for. Its full and looks like its super soft to the touch. Also the crimps and curls makes it very exotic and sexy! On to the clothes...the outfit on the left is super sexy..I love the simple dress with a pattern and the color gives a great punch! I personally love "punchy" colors because as a short girl (5'1) it really gives you a presence, not to mention these colors compliment brown skin sooo well!

The outfit on the right is my fav from this whole photoshoot. I'm starting to get into that grungy look...! this would be great to wear to an audition for like a punk/rock musical. And i love that its an all-black ensemble but she has this striking pink lipstick on! HOTTT. This look would be great for a role like Mimi in RENT.




mimi looks from broadway...


******


No comments: