Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Healthy Ends Challenge Update

Healthy Ends Challenge Update: Moisture and Seal it!

Just wrote a new blog on Hairlista discussing my regimen and how lazy I have become! My hair is growing but I've been neglecting some important things and now my ends are not where I want them to be. Now that I've joined the Healthy Ends Challenge, I'm hoping to step up my hair care regimen so that I can truly enjoy my goal length of BSL with healthy, thick, happy hair. ..I can't wait!



So here's the Deal:



I Co Wash OFTEN! With either..

1. HE Long Term Relationship 2. HE Hello Hydration

and most often with 3. VO5 Strawberries and Cream moisture milks - this stuff makes my NG soo very happy!



So Co-washing is right now so far so good. However my night time routine of M&S w/ a satin cap..has gone completely awry. I have one too many moisturizers and Not the right oil or application for the oil. So this week I am focused on staying dedicated to Moisturizing and Sealing Nightly..but also finding the right combination of products that produce the best moisture level in my hair. Also finding that satin pillowcase and silk scarf to really help keep my hair strands protected.


Love This beautiful Example of Healthy Ends. By Latasha on Hairlista! woohoo

No comments: