Sunday, December 6, 2009

BEVERAGE CHALLENGE


After a two week hiatus from any non diet
blogging, thinking, or challenges... lol. I've got to get back on track!

I've been planning on how i'm going to re-shape my body. And looking over the things I have accomplished ..and not. I've found that there still isn't a clear regimen here that I'm following.
In fact, i'm not sure if I should be making a regimen or just seeing what works right now.
So i'm following the "lets just see how it works if i..do this..."lolz.
With that being said I'm ready to put myself on a new challenge..In my research, it is evident that the beverages we drink on a daily basis can really be filling you up with unnecessary calories! Especially if you are a soda drinker like I am. Now, I have come to terms with my soda drinking. I love it. But I can't do it every day. Not to mention, I really want to get into the habit of having a lot of water in my eating regimen. So I've come up with this beverage challenge. The goal is to regulate when I do drink soda, and create a routine where I am having a lot of water and tea so that if I do want to splurge on soda.. I can..and wont over do it.
You see, this non-diet thing is about moderation. I want to still be able to have fun and enjoy all the foods I love, but I do want to lose weight as well. So these challenges are a way for me to ...
possibly create a healthy eating routine I can stick to, moderate when I do choose to have not so great goods, have a life and not let dieting be the #1 priority!
Without further adieu..I begin...

the non diet: beverage challenge!

I don't want to make it ONLY WATER. Because as much as water is great..i just don't think thats very practical. Especially with the way that I LOVE soda..and it is the holidays..so here are the

Beverage Challenge Rules
1. Weigh yourself on 1st day of challenge : 157.2
2. Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day
3. Condense beverage intake to..

Water
Green tea
Unsweetened iced tea
lite lemonade

4. SODA POP - free pass to use once every 2 weeks.
5. Continue working out 3-4x a week.**

**With the Find your figure challenge..the biggest thing I came away with was that I had successfully worked out 3-4x a week. So with every challenge..any successes that I believe should say..will stay with future challenges. :)Wish me luck!


No comments: