Friday, December 11, 2009

Update!

Beverage Challenge:

Coming to the end of the 1st week of my beverage challenge and i'm super psyched about what i'm doing for myself. :) ..im really doing it!

Went ahead yesterday and completed my 3rd workout of the week. I did two core fusion classes, one a sculpting class the other a cardio filled class (bf came with me!). I did my SLIM IN 6. Tear it Up! Video on Friday. So three work outs done. And i'm feeling back on track again!

I've been able to successfully avoid soda all week. Except for one day..yesterday. I went ahead and used my free soda pass. So I can't have any until Christmas. So this will be a stretch for 11 days to go without soda.

Even though its only been 1 week getting back into working out, I can feel the difference in my posture and i can see definition in my arms and feel that i'm losing a little "back fat" ..lol. Soo excited!

For this next week I will be continuing to push myself to maybe even 4 workouts this week. And i'm focusing on reaching my 6 glasses of water a day!



Beverage Challenge will end on the 31st of this month!

No comments: