Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting the Straight Look...



HAIR STYLIN' WOES!!!


MY HAIR IS GETTING THE HIGH GRADE TREATMENT..IT IS LOOKING SO VERYT THICK AND LUSCIOUS..BUT ITS NOT LOOKING LIKE MY FAV HAIRLISTAS ..CHECK OUT THEIR DO'S....












My hair is below.. I've tried a blow out one month..the Other month i've done a saran wrap for 3 weeks..but still its just not looking as good. And so...why am i gonna have relaxed hair if i can't get the neutral straight look style?



While on the Bunning Challenge on KISS. I am challenging myself to get better at my straight styles. I bun my hair 5days out of the week, and two days out of the week I wear it down. So i'm going to try different styling techniques and post what i did along with results.
We are going to get down to the bottom of this!

No comments: