Friday, February 18, 2011

My Eating Habits: A photo blog...

In my recent blog from feb 6th...? I discussed my awareness of my HORRID relationship with food. I never thought of myself as an emotional eater, but more and more I found this to be true. My eating habits are off balance..And to first understand my habits, I decided to do a photo journal of my meals. Unfortunately, it didn't work out that I could keep it in order...lol. But I did consistently take photos of my meals from last week. Here they are!

Yeah..trust. This is not for a doctor's eyes!


Photobucket

Now normally I do not eat anything for breakfast on my Sunday morning shift, which starts at 8am. But on this day I felt compelled to get a donut. I guess I was in the mood for something sweet? And of course, my daily dose of coffee.

Photobucket

On sundays, if i ate in the morning..cool. if not, i'm usually starving come 1:00pm when i finally get off. And when I get home its 2:00pm. So for this day, that was a 5 hour wait in between "breakfast" and this finished picture of what was a Jamaican Patti, crust with cheese, and a side of coke. I can't recall how horrible I feel when I am just getting home at 2pm and haven't eaten at all! And after a full day of work..Now that i'm blogging about it, just the thought of that seems like pure torture to myself.

Photobucket

If I am too lazy to cook..which I am about 90% of the time. Then me and the bf are eating out. This is a typical din din...ordered from the "chinaman" as we like to call him. Fried chicken wings with bbq sauce and a side of fried rice or french fries..as you see here in this pic. About 2 hours, bf made pancakes and turkey bacon..cause we were still hungry..yeh

Photobucket

this was from the following day, monday, i get up early and have to be to work at 6:30am. I am usually only thinking about having a soothing vanilla latte at this time of the day. i know i should have breakfast. but i usually don't.

Photobucket

On mondays, i don't eat until late again. Yeah, similar to Sundays. And I ordered from POP Burger this day and had a turkey burger and fries. and then when i got home around 4pm. i ate the rest. its kind of gross now that i think about it. but the burger was really good and i just felt like i needed something to fill my tummy. but it was very expensive.

Photobucket

I made this! its chicken fried in olive oil with bbq sauce. and then i baked the sweet potato. it was actually very filling and i only needed one piece of chicken!

Photobucket

i bought a box of ice cream bars because i crave chocolate everynight.

Photobucket

A Mcdonalds stop in the middle of my day.

Photobucket

starbucks on the run.

Photobucket

the bf treated me to my favorite. cheeseburger and fries!

Photobucket

more mcdonalds on the run before i attend a marketing workshop.

Photobucket

there is this jamaican bakery around my way and they do make the BEST patties and crust with cheese. i got the pepsi zero to make myself feel better.lol

Photobucket

i made a turkey and cheese sandwich and had grape drink and doritos with it.

Photobucket

and sometimes i'll force an apple into my dull eating routine.

Photobucket

and to end it off..another scrumptuous cup of vanilla latte!

No comments: