Monday, March 7, 2011

Sircuit Youth Accelorator

The Sircuit Youth Accelorator is another popular item from the spa that I work at. This morning I cleansed my face thoroughly and put a thin layer of the accelorator to the skin on my face. Immediately, I felt a stinging-like tingle especially to the areas around my eyes. I think from now on, I need to be cautious of putting product on the skin around my eyes.

But after about 10min the layer hardens a bit to the skin and the stinging-like feeling resides.

I looked up the youth accelorator on the sircuitskincare website. Here's what they say about the product...


Details:
Youth Accelerator™ is a 100% natural un-buffered pumpkin wine enzyme peel. This nutrient rich formula with powerful antioxidant properties is intensive therapy that targets the skin receptors while helping to minimize the free radical damage that can result in accelerated aging. D-Beta-Fructan conditions the skin, ensuring your skin stays luscious and soft resulting in younger, healthier looking skin and a more vibrant complexion! Suitable for all skin types. Bestseller!


Photobucket

Featured Ingredients:

Pumpkin Wine - anti-aging, nourishing, antioxidant.
Pumpkin Enzymes - removes dead skin cells, deep cleans pores.
Concentrated Pumpkin (Cucurbita Pepo) Extract - rich in Beta Carotene and over 100 other nutrients.
D-Beta Fructan - from Date Palm, helps maintain ideal moisture levels.
Essential Oils - Essential Oils have a long tradition of holding a variety of beneficial attributes.
Free of artificial preservatives, colors, or frangrance, and always cruelty free.

How To: Use once a week, on clean skin but not on the same day as using Sir Activ™ scrub. Using a spatula (to avoid contamination), scoop out a small amount in the palm of your hand and smooth a thin layer gently over your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Gently rinse with warm water ensuring all traces of the peel are removed. Follow with Sircuit Addict™, Sircuit O.M.G.™, or Sircuit Weapon™ serums. For added benefits, Molecular Mist™ and Dreamweaver™ may be applied as part of your daily home treatment program.

Formulated With: Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Wine, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta), Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil.

Caution: For external use only. Please avoid contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children.

Sunburn Alert: This product is a peel any may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.

******My Review of this product is that it is pretty awesome and I would use it again. I am trying to learn the difference between a peel like this called "enzyme" compared to a "lactic acid" peel. It is difficult for me to understand exactly how it works, but with the "enzyme" , it seems that this is a deeper treatment. There is going to be light stinging, which means that the product is working. The enzyme peel is a deep pore cleaning/exfoliation treatment. So it is deep cleaning, which may help to reduce the appearance of big pores (something I suffer from) and it is taking off the dead skin cells, so revealing the newer skin underneath.

I found my skin to look like it is fresh and my skin color looks more even and vibrant. My skin feels smooth. Maybe not as smooth as when I do the mocha loca, lactic acid peel click here for that review.
http://offdashoulda.blogspot.com/2010/11/spa-skin-sircuit-mocha-loca.html

And I see the lactic acid peel is not as deep of a treatment. There was no stinging in my experience with it. So that I can probably do like 2x a week, where the enzyme would only be 1x a week. The lactic acid peel leaves my skin so silky feeling. Its results are supposed to be to aid in hyperpigmentation and protect the skin from free radical damage.

No comments: