Monday, June 13, 2011

unWILLing...

Today's workout was tough...

i just couldn't bare through it after 20min. My body felt tired and my head was all over the place, i was thinking about writing in my blog, about the things i have to get done, and I just know that I am not in a good place to push myself today...

The honest truth, was that my mind felt defeated. Looking at my reflection, and reflecting period, i am now beginning to understand the depth of my weight gain. I am beginning to see all sides. I am aware of how it affects my moods, my choices, and my attitude. I am not yet 100 lbs overweight, but enough to be considered obese. And the reality has truly hit me on how far i have to go..and how long of a road traveled it might possibly take.

There was a moment in the routine where my mind said those exact words "You have a long way to go...today isn't going to matter. You'll still be fat after this workout."

Understanding my reality CAN put me into very negative thoughts. And because this is where my mood and mind was heading, I decided to cut it out! Only positive thoughts and postive energy are welcomed here...

But Next Time.. i'll keep going.

No comments: