Sunday, May 18, 2008

GRRROWING UP

This weekend was very full... I'M VERY EXHAUSTED.

However, with all the events, I did highly enjoy my weekend.
I'm feeling rejuvenated to attack this real world of mine.
I'm finally feeling the pull from my attachment with school disappear...maybe its because all of my friends are all caught up and graduated themselves..?..i dont know.
I'm accepting the fact that I'm now an adult, taking care of myself, and looking to strive for bigger and better things.
I'm overall motivated to do better. Taking each day, and making it filled with accomplishment for my present being..and for my future.
I want to stay on top at work, I want to start working hard for my theater career, and I'm desperately ready to do better with my relationships.
All of that can be summed up as...I'm ready. I'm ready now.

No comments: