Saturday, August 2, 2008

SO SMALL?!!!!!!!!S

sometimes i just feel so small.

possibly this is because i am small. 5'1 of flabby meat small.

Today at rehearsal, I was sucked into the fact that I was an understudy and not doing the actual part. I was sucked into the fact that everyone pays attention to the pretty girls..and the thin slim girls..and i gets no love. And it hurt...

Today i got a big wake-up call. I worked hard to make the VIP invite for this hip-hop showcase...Photobucket i mean i spent some good hours putting together their myspace and their invite. And then these "hippity-hoppety" dudes comes in and completely overrides any of my work..and puts out some official shit. Yeah, maybe their beautiful flyer looks real official..
Photobucket
you like how i made it smaller than mine right?...lol


anyways..it does look more professional..but the naked girls? come on! its just so not cool. I'm tired of that shit. Anyways....i don't want my name under anything that i disagree with...nah mean? Thats how i wanna run my business... however...
if no one cares...then wat the fuck? does it really matter?


no one cares about me. its obvious..that they are just gonna do what they wanna do.
so i feel small...
and that shit hurts....

No comments: