Thursday, September 25, 2008

GOODIE TWO SHOES

...I Think I've been a Goodie Two Shoes all my life.

Atleast, i've tried to be. Growing up as a christian can make you do some crazy things. lol.

However, as I evolve into my young 20's i'm finding how its not easy always being nice.

...especially to people who just don't give a fuck about you.

And I think, the more that I "attempt" to be nice. The more of a bitch i'm turning out to be.

GOODIE TWO SHOES DAYS ARE OVER DON'T YOU THINK?

They worked as a child, but in the real world...in the adult world..it really doesn't work if its not what you are feeling. And Ladies and Gents...I'm not FEELING TOO GOOD.

---oN A theater Note

I do have a performance this weekend. And i'm totally obsessing about the 4 minutes that these fuckers are granting me on stage. I totally think that I deserve to have a duet, and I totally think that I deserve more time than that. ...I do. I honestly do.

But, then I took a look around the rehearsal room and realized that I wasn't the only one. There are a couple of other people who are in this too, and they aren't getting featured as much as well. I have a feeling that these people are totally biased to some voices.... they must be. Right?

Maybe i'm just not Man..or EXCUSE ME..WOMAN enough to admit that they are better and earned more time. But if I said that to myself...i wouldn't believe it.

Oh well, i'm not liking these feelings..I remember when performing was just fun..and it didn't leave me in such a bitchy attitude. Grrrrrrrr.

Oh well...I'll guess I'll just have to play the cards that are dealt to me.

No comments: