Sunday, September 18, 2011

Last week's workout log

9.12 50min Core Fusion Open w/Jeannine - it was a 2 day hiatus of no exercise. So today was much needed. I still felt the anxiety before taking class. But there is nothing like that feeling of accomplishment when class is over...

9.14 60min Core Fusion Open w/Anna - I needed this class. I saw it as pure therapy after an emotionally heavy morning. I still find myself struggling to make it through. There are many points where it feels like I just can't complete the workout. But there is no option but forward and i am now good at pushing myself to take it. One thing I noticed was that i was able to really straighten my legs during the ab work. It was cool to see that there was an improvement in that area.

9.15 40min Slim in 6 Series: Tear it up! - i was kind of bored with this workout in the beginning. the warm-ups are dull. But once you keep going, it gets realll intense. I love her lunges and lower body workouts. i ONLY did 40min, but i was drenched in sweat when I was done. I think this workout was part cardio and part toning. Will def use again.

*i didn't get to 4 workouts this week. But I didn't really set a goal of how many workouts i am aiming to do each week. i have just been finding the time to do them. So we'll see what next week looks like.

1 comment:

han smith said...

Another plus is that abdominal exercise machines are now extremely affordable for the home. At times they are not made of good quality material. Its important that when you work out, you have all the functions, which are required.