Monday, May 7, 2012

Is it not obvious that ive been struggling to stay consistent with my weightloss journey? If you've been following me for the past 10 months I started off pretty strong last August...working out on average 3-4x a week. Life got in the way, and i had excuses to push my workout sessions to the way way side.

Today, im feeling very stopped up. My stomach is protruding out and i just feel very bloated. I am still proud of myself for what I have been able to accomplish and i accept my failure that i have been lazy and let a lot of my hard work go down the drain. i hope i can remember today and how today feels like.

hopefully remembering how in despair i am today can help me to stay consistent and see my weightloss goals through to the end. I know i am good at starting out strong, but finishing is another obstacle all on its own.

****


i did 60min of Core Fusion Thighs and Glutes - it felt uncomfortable with all of my back fat during the "pretzel" workout. also my belly just felt uncomfortable and just plain old out of shape. this was a great workout to start with as it didn't push me too much past discomfort, but i was able to get up and get my body moving. working out always gives me a boost of energy after and the will to want to be bettter. so i'll take it. 


*****


I had the NAKED juice berry veggie after my workout. This is really good stuff. 


*****

No comments: